Project, Week 4

 






The first game idea I would like to try to execute is about a superhero or a street thug I have not really decided yet what my main charter is really going to be for this because I really want it to be something that is outside the box of ideas. S o the game is going to be about a the main character running or flying and the main thing about this game is about dodging any object that is blocking the way of the main character. I know these are games that already out there but I really loved games that are very similar in that way. I have always enjoyed playing them and I would sit around playing it all the time because it all about trying my best to overcome my last high score so in a way I was competing against myself so in my game that is something that I really implant inside my own game and it would really be amazing if I could just create a game that would make people trying to be their self each time they play and once they can sit around that what would made me realise that I have made a good game. The next thing that I would like to do is a having a amazing background with many things to keep the player of the game interested and also keep them fascinated by the surrounding of the game and bring amazing colour to the game because the design is also very important because that can also be something that can draw attention to the game for a player to first try it out, that was what mainly drew me into many games that I have ever was the design which I first look at then understand what the game is and all this is what I want to base  everything my game on.

My second idea I would like to pursue is about something that I am really passionate is football, I have played many games about football games so I will like do also do something like this  but still trying to keep it simple to keep the fascinating for many players to enjoy the game a lot. So the main idea is to have a goal keeper and a goal with a crowd in the background so the main point of the game is to have a player on the freekick taking shots from outside the box and the player would first start of by himself and the main point of the game is the player shooting the ball and he has to score a certain amount of goals to reach the next level of the game. Once the player has reach the score he has to reach he will proceed onto the next level and on the next level there will be a player standing in front of him to make it a bit more difficult for the player by blocking him a bit. This game will be shot from a 3rd person view or just from a first but I am more leaning towards a first because it may be easier to design and function better and also giving the game a bit of interesting things to it. So the design of the game will very straight forward, a football pitch with a goal, goalkeeper and with a barrier and the finale thing will be a will the crowd in the background of the goal the finale thing to then add is a ref whistle and a crowd noise to give the game a realistic feel to it. I like this idea a lot and if I was able to design it I will be very proud.

smaller ideas i would also like to do are shooting at targets and shooting at objects that are flying
towards the shooter.




image link is https://images.fastcompany.net/image/upload/w_1280,f_auto,q_auto,fl_lossy/fc/3054649-poster-p-1-these-game-designers-are-using-multiplayer-games-to-study-feedback-on-teams.jpg

Comments

  1. Hi Subomi.

    I just read over your blog and i have to say i am excited to see what your going to come up with. Whether you choose a football approach or you go ahead and make an arcade game. I also have a similar approach whereas i am going to be creating some sort of arcade game that runs in a way that replicates the greats like temple run and subway surfers etc. I Look forward to seeing your progress in the creation of the your game.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

BETA

Reading Week 4