Prototype

 



this week we finally start by working and planning our game, this image above is the first image from the game i look forward in trying to design, i followed some small steps that was given to us in the video and i was glad is was able to follow it.

this thing that find very difficult was the idea i had before hand was have object fall from the sky but after looking into it i feel like i cannot design it very well due to the fact i find it very difficult so i decided to look into unity one to get my inspiration from because that is also close to something that i am looking forward in trying to design, so i decided to place to object in a way where it still difficult also what i was struggling with was designing my scene i was not used to this because the unity work we usually do the scene are already done but since i sat and looked through all of it i was glad that i was able to get it done .

also i find apply the code that i want to work with my player it doesn't seem to be working well and there are many error that keep popping up and i have tried looking through what the problem is but there is not anything that is popping up. i hope to have it sorted very soon.

image from My unity;

Comments

  1. Hi Subomi, I like the idea you have going for your game, I see that you are experimenting and working towards getting the game to work exactly how you want it and that is a good thing to do. I really like your blog so far and look forward to how it will turn out in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Subomi,
    as I am reading through your prototype I can see that you're planning your game as the above image the the videos are kind of helping you body objects fall from the sky and you cannot design it very well because unity is difficult to make those objects yeah as you said the scenes are not there so it will make it harder for us to to know where to apply the objects cause the scene doesn't exist I get what you mean by errors keep popping up because that's the same with me good luck on your game and your prototype I see that you're trying to make the objects move boy I still have not a very clear vision that are you trying to make like a the object to move up and down on its own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi , Subomi , it is a great start and the video that Irene posted is very useful and I agree with you that planning your game is very useful . What if you check Unity Asset library , there is a huge amount of free assets there that you can download and make your game a lot more interesting, i managed to put realistic trees into my game and also found a character that i would like to use , i am going to place it next week, so i think it is worth checking it and good luck with your game

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Subomi,
    I Like the idea of your game, It reminds me a little of Flappy Bird to some degree. I understand how frustrating it can be so dont be afraid to change your structure or ideas as you go to help you get through it. I myself had this issue that didnt work and was too hard so go for what works for you as long as the game works and you log all the steps youre doing :D best of luck :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BETA

Reading Week 4