“Game Fun, Reading”, “Week 8

 

                 Get Moving! 5 Games for Kids with Articulation Disorders: Fun Activities  for Speech Therapy

                                                        image link: 541 × 322

this week reading was video about  gamification, until this week I have never heard of this but I find it very interesting and I was willing to learn everything about it because I am always looking to learn something new every week. 

the first thing that came into my head when watching the video it was when he stated that games are fundament things that our brain are reading to chew on. and also the example of what games teach us like chest teaches us strategy and it made think what I want to actually put into my own game to teach my player. again this video brings up something that we learned in the past week , "flow theory" this is very important in knowing your players skill gap and also understand the skill level t make the game fun for them. I have to look through the book the was stated Advanced Game Design by Michael Sellers because it sounds very interesting and I really looking to learn a lot about game design as much as can.

I learned about the types of fun for different players etc Hard fun  Easy fun Serious fun and People fun.the mouthing to have in a fun is having Learning being the bottom line.

addition reading I choose to do was  Kinds of Fun and this good to look through on top of the video because of some information that were listed are some that I willed into my game development.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

BETA

Reading Week 4