Game Vision Statement

 



Introduction:

Out of the game idea that I have thought about I am more closely working with the idea of having a superhero dodging the objects that would be flying towards the hero. I like this idea more because of how I feel like I can  design it very well because I have played many games that are very similar to like Temple run or Subway surfers but when designing my game I am going to try to make my own stand out in a way that will make my game that it looks like I designed my own game that will look like it shows that I designed it.

I am glad from learning the unity tutorial that we have been learning and I am glad we learned how to do a speed car game but the first thing I want to work with is designing amazing background and layout that would work well with the game. The designed I want to go for is to make the surrounding of the game should be something that can show that the hero is in danger, and I do not know yet if I would be able to design a building that is on fire but I am not sure yet if I can designed it but I will try my best. Another this is then have the camera filming from the back of the main character and having it follow the movement of the hero and them like the 1.1 unity, the objects laying on the ground and showing the hero dodging the objects.

 

Genre: the genre for the gam I will be doing is Action/Fiction, I choose this because I feel like these are the sort of games that many people would sit around for ages playing and never know how long they play it and this was also chosen because these are games that I have always enjoyed playing and I will enjoy trying to design a game that I will  I have always been interested in learning how to design.

 

Gameplay: the gameplay is going to be easy but simple and affective I like that the game that have many features from different games but still have it in my own game to make it kind of stand to my own. The first thing is looking at other games like Subway surfers or Temple run I would like to decided if I should have the camera shoot from the side and shooting the whole angle with the objects coming from the side but again have the camera behind the hero back filming from the back of the hero angle. Then was I have sorted that out I want to see the power ups in the game, this is going to show a different side to my game as well and I have to decide on what I am going to have in my game to bring new things to it. I am going to try have like a super speed or a power that makes the hero not feel anything that comes towards him and that will only last for like ten seconds.

Platform:

The platform that I will love to showcase my game on is on my mobile or on a PC I like it to just be for those two because that is what the other games that I am inspired by have their own game on. So, having my game on the PC or mobile is going to make my game also more popular because these are the platform where the audience, I am trying to target play these games on. The target audience are 5-7 they play mostly on mobile or iPad and some play on computers and could sit around and play the game for ages. This should also be an easy platform that I can design the game for because I think everything works easier when designing for these sorts of platform.

 

Resources required:

I think for my own game there is not many things that my game will need because the game design is what is going to make the game stand out too many things that I already gathered from researching other games and this is have power ups in the game and that is basically what I feel could make my game good. I was also thinking if I have at the start of my game, I have a sort of cinematic that shows a distress in the hero face and having like an explosion and then the game will begin and to do this I think I will need adobe premiere pro and to design my background or my character I will use this photoshop to design all of this.






image link: https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.68dd42a95e0bc7791e3d05fec418278c?rik=Ro7AgRjNSe4obg&riu=http%3a%2f%2fsr.photos2.fotosearch.com%2fbthumb%2fCSP%2fCSP992%2fk13226922.jpg&ehk=nyqe22d1RqdP1CDo5quXjTU3YTBA96eHoF%2fGmKdZIps%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

BETA

Reading Week 4