Review Week Comments and Feedback

    Why customer feedback is important and how to use it to your advantage

 There are not many comments under my work in my blog but from what I have gathered from reading the few I have gotten from my classmate it as helped me very well because it shows that there are a lot that I am struggling with but looking at the comment I considered that I am not the only one that is very lost in many aspect of this module. Overall, I would rate this a 8 out of ten but the only thing that I feel it is lacking on is if they could describe all the thing that they thinks we could do to improve the issue that we are working with.

I think the feedback that I have ben leaving for other people is good because not only do I state how good or how they are lacking in some places of their work, and I think anyway that is the best way to help someone by going advise in anyway not by only giving the good because knowing the bad also helps people very much because it gives everyone the aspect of areas

I like that through my blog that there are many other people from the I  will not have a conversation with but when I read through their blog or they read mine there are many things that gather information about them get to know them and sort of understand the way they think about a few things in some ways and that is one of many things that I like about the blogs that we all create.

if we could get time to get feedback and then once we have read through it we will the take in that feedback and then change the blog post in anyway it lacking going off from the feedback and that will make people to understand a lot of things that they are doing wrong and this will improve their marking in this game.

imag Link Customer-Feedback.jpg

Comments

  1. I have a habit of missing out on commenting which i need to get past fast. I am glad you commented on mine so i got to see your thoughts on my work and thus also creating a link for me to see your work. You have some pretty good work done and you have a consistant blog so keep up the work. I agree that leaving comments and feed back is great for building character and learning. from reading yours and others blog, I see that we all struggle somehow and try our best where we can. I need to read more of your blogs to see what else I can write and see how I can assist in some way :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

BETA

Reading Week 4