Unity Tutorial 05

 





This week (week 6) was very fun to do and challenging at the same time there are many skills that we gained this week working with the coding in unity and I was able to keep up with most of the thing that we were been shown about the game.

The most difficult thing I think as like the other week is working with the script and trying to place every code that is needed to work with the game but like before there always little things that keep making errors pop up and allowing the game not to function properly so I would just check back and it will be that I had too much space, spelt something wrong or I did not a cap in an area that it is supposed to be .

The new skills that we gained this week is how to have our background on repeat and allowing it to look like a never-ending background I was glad I was able to do this because this is something that will be very useful in designing my own game.

After doing this unity 3 I feel more confident in designing my own game because there are many things from this I will take to account to design my own game





image link :https://www.codester.com/static/uploads/items/000/003/3228/preview/006.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

BETA

Reading Week 4