BETA

                                                                    BETA



this week i worked on my beta and i was very happy that i was able to come this far in designing my game, most of the things i need to work they have already started working and somethings that i changed was having so many obstacle in the game but now i have been able to try and have i spawn it own it's own. Also i have been able to work around the double jump and the only thing that i am struggling with was having the game over to show up and having my game End but for some reason it is not showing up. Once i have that done i think my game will be ready to play and i will be officially happy with my game. in terms of meeting my plans to get my game is having a day for each things i will work on for it to look the way i want and how i want it.


 

                                                              image sourced by ME






Comments

  1. Sup Subomi , i love what your doing with your project and i indeed love your idea. I was going for a similar approach in my project but had to forget about having a car as my Ai kept on messing up on me. Dealing with the scripts first time can be very tricky and i feel constant testing and practice is what makes a game perfect. I just wish i took my own advice. It looks very fun and reminds me of the games i played growing up as a child. The video was clear and i would love to know how you implemented it into your blog as i was having some trouble trying to do mine. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

Reading Week 4