Unity Tutorial 02

   









The finale thing in unity 1.4 is now finalising the game that we have been trying to create and i am glad i was able to finish this game even though that there was many problems when i first started trying to create this game but i am glad i was able to see it through after all the challenge that was in the coding.

the thing i did not think would be a problem was that every little thing in that you would not think could affect the game, but the thing is that everything that you place in your script is correct or it won't be accepted  besides that I have had no problem in working with the game.

I think it was so useful in making me understand everything about the creating a game and it made me confident in designing my own game and I am happy that I was able to carry this out. In this finale step in the high speed game was place the finale controls needed like the ones that will be used by the player to control the car.

There are many skills that I learned that I gained from this and glad I did and I look forward in learning a lot more.

image link : https://st3.depositphotos.com/5777248/14605/v/950/depositphotos_146054395-stock-illustration-red-car-icon-cartoon.jpg


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

BETA

Reading Week 4