Unity Tutorial 06


 

this week Tutorial was a very  hard and difficult because of all the amount of different effects that are placed in the game and I was kind of happy that I was actually able to get a bit of this to work even though it was very difficult learning and following everything that being taught. The reason why I think this grabbed my attention for so long because there are many things from this that I would love to put into my one game with the running effect and the jumping up and down.

Sum new skills we gained from this is Animation Controllers Animation States, Layers, and Transitions, Animation parameters Animation programming   SetTrigger(), SetBool(), SetInt().

Unto the second part of this week work 3.4 this is another thing I will be stealing into my own game to finally finish it off and making it good because sound and audio is one of the main thing in a game that will keep a players attention. This thing I think I will just be taking from this is the bomb sound that happens when the character hits an object, I will love that to be I my game to make it looked and play better



image:https://i1.wp.com/connect-prd-cdn.unity.com/20190606/learn/images/998f1459-9767-49af-a033-b1e52a38bc66_P31080pBanner__1_.png?resize=1080%2C608&ssl=1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

BETA

Reading Week 4