Unity Tutorial 07

 

                                                            image sourced by me 

This week we are working on unity 4 and I still feel a little bit lost but the issue is that there are loads of codes that I still feel so behind on and it because I don’t have a complete understanding with everything that we need to design a game.

So, this week I was still uncomfortable in trying to design this unity 4 because of how hard it is and I still feel so behind in adding script to a player and allowing the movement you need to the movement that you need to work with the player. I think the best thing I can just do now is just find  a unity tutorial that best suits my own game because I can not keep going with doing everything and still feeling so behind.

The reason I was struggling so bad with this one was because there so much coding involved in this and there was so many mistakes was making and I would spend so long in trying to look for what the problem and I spent so long trying to look for it and once I find it the problem will be the caps are wrong and I won’t be looking at that because it does not look like it would effect anything .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

BETA

Reading Week 4