Unity Tutorial 10

 

image souced by ME

This week is helped in some ways that I did not think I need because when I first look back I thought that I was very calm in handling everything but after having most of my game the thing I was just struggling with was having my game over work in terms of my game but after competing this week Unity tutorials I took some things that could help me with my issue and that was the game over problem and after looking through and having following the video that are where there I feel like I can finally manage to make my game a whole.

I just thank god that I was able to get this to help me because there was not video like this to I would have really been so lost, I feel like this was a huge help because I remember how I was struggling so bad at the start but it was looking back at everything that I have done from the start and that is what help in designing my own game that I am trying to create.

I think besides that there is no other thing that I will need in my own game.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

BETA

Reading Week 4